Head of HR
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Kent, England
- Car allowance, pension, private health
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
The Head of HR Operations is an important addition to the HR team to work strategically with the HR Director whilst taking operational responsibility for the wider HR community.
Our client are a forward-thinking, innovative business at the forefront of their industry. The Head of HR Operations will join at an excellent time as they embark on their journey to double Group turnover in the next 5 years.
The Head of HR Operations should have a proven HR generalist background with previous managerial experience and the ability to add value within a fast moving, ever changing environment.
- Working with the HR Director and HRBPs to implement the HR business plan in line with commercial requirements, changes in legislation and business improvements.
- Coaching managers through employee relations matters including complex disciplinary, grievance and long-term sickness. Providing advice and support during hearings when required.
- Updating policies and processes in line with legislation, best practice, and business changes.
- Working with HRBPs to advise Managers through the redundancy and TUPE process.
- Working with Managers and the Talent team to support with volume recruitment campaigns and improve employee retention rates.
- Undertaking project-based work including benefits reviews, systems / process implementation and other ad-hoc assignments as required.
Cultural fit is incredibly important to my client. They are looking for a real "people person" who has experience in managing a team and can bring out the best in people. You will be credible in your field and have the ability to engage with a range of stakeholders and will seek to provide innovative solutions to any challenges faced by the team.
A fantastic opportunity if you think you could make a positive impact on the team and want to work for a progressive, growing business.
The successful Head of HR Operations will receive:
- Competitive salary
- Car allowance
- Life assurance
- Private medical
- 25 days holiday
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the office in Swanley
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert