HR and iTrent Administrator
- Page Personnel
- London, England
- £15 - £17 per hour
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Local & National Government
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
A new opportunity for a HR & iTrent Administrator to join a reputable HR Government organisation based in Central London. This is a temporary opportunity initially until end of April 2023, with an ASAP start.
A reputable HR Government organisation located in Central London, offering hybrid working.
The successful HR & iTrent Administrator will be responsible for:
* iTrent and HR data entry project
* First point of contact for any HR enquiries
* Day to day HR administration
* Supporting the wider HR team,
The successful HR & iTrent Administrator must have:
* iTrent is ESSENTIAL
* HR administrative experience
* Experience working within the public sector is desirable
* Availability to start asap.
A new opportunity for a HR & iTrent Administrator to join a reputable HR Government organisation based in Central London. This is a temporary opportunity initially until end of April 2023, with an ASAP start. Paying £15-16 per hour.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert