- Frazer Jones
- Reading, England
- Up to £25000 per annum
- Closing date
- 3 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Payroll Associate - £25,000 + training opportunity's - Reading
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading and growing accountancy firm on the recruitment of a Payroll Associate on a permanent basis.
Our client is offering great hybrid working and also an opportunity to be put through training courses to further develop your skill set.
- Ensure all starters, leavers, benefits and allowances information is entered on to the Payroll database and update the relevant spreadsheet to record all entries made
- Complete key calculations such as statutory payments and leavers pay.
- Core administration functions such as processing of P45 forms, payslip production and distribution and completion of return of expenses and benefits forms P11D and P11D(b).
- Reporting - Running payroll reports, upload FPS and EPS reports to HMRC as required.
- Ensure monthly salary payment for client payrolls are transferred to the correct accounts.
- Upload FPS and EPS reports to HMRC as required.
- Be aware of and comply with the firm's policies at all times
- Record time accurately using the Practice Management System
- Any other duties appropriate to the grade and level of responsibility of this post, for which the post holder has the necessary experience and/or training
- Be aware of the firm's risk management and practice assurance procedures and ensure compliance
- Ensure continuing professional development is up to date at all times.
- 6 months - 1 years of UK payroll exposure
- ability to travel to Reading
- team player
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert