New Entrant Employer Support Advisor
- Hays Human Resources
- South East England, England
- Up to £37655 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Your new company
This organisation are the industry training board for the construction sector, are a partner in the Sector Skills Council, and are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of learners. They work with organisations within the industry to encourage training, which helps to deliver a safe, professional, and fully qualified workforce
Your new role
Reporting to the New Entrant Employer Support Manager, you will deliver an enhanced support service to employers that are already employing, or are considering employing, new entrants including apprentices.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Increasing the number of new entrants employed to train in construction trades and professions
- Manage and instigate employer engagement specifically aligned with new recruitment
- Promote the use of various online tools and portal to employers, training providers and Colleges
- Support employers with accessing various tools and funding related to apprenticeship schemes
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role, you will need:
- Have a background in recruitment or business development
- Experience working with, or knowledge of, publicly funded training courses particularly related to apprenticeships and traineeships
- Excellent presentation and business development experience
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal) and excellent interpersonal skills
- Current drivers licence
What you'll get in return
This role is 100% remote, and will see you travelling across the South East region visiting key clients and organisation. You will be provided with all of the relevant tools to successfully execute the role including all IT equipment. Total remuneration for the role include a salary of £31, 575, a remote working allowance of £580, as well as car allowance of £5,500 per annum.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert