Early Careers Lead
- Hays Human Resources
- Birmingham, England
- £35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Your new company
Hays have partnered with this well-known construction organisation who are looking for an Early Careers Lead to join their team on either a temporary or permanent basis.
Your new role
As our Early Careers recruiter, you will take ownership for Apprenticeship roles across the business units and bring new ideas for engaging, attracting and assessing our future apprentices.
The main responsibilities of the role include:
- Managing the end to end recruitment process for Apprentice roles within Early Careers
- Working with key stakeholders to deliver the annual Early Careers resource plan
- Creating engaging first impressions and seamless recruitment experience for managers and candidates
- Managing proactive recruitment campaigns
- Creating attraction based job adverts and recruitment advertising
- Managing full screening and shortlisting process for all vacancies
- Facilitating candidate interview/assessment centre process and feedback at each stage
- Managing the offer process and ensure a smooth transition from recruitment process to new starter process
What you'll need to succeed
The organisation are looking for:
- Proven track record within Early Careers recruitment
- Ideally, experience of managing Apprenticeship recruitment
- Track record of using a range of attraction methods
- Experience in negotiating and successfully delivering candidate offers.
- The ability to multi-task effectively and prioritise appropriately
- Previous experience of managing stakeholder relationships and coaching/advising hiring managers
- Demonstrated proven experience of partnering with senior managers and directors
- Experienced in working with recruitment systems - preferably Talentlink and SAP
- A "can-do" attitude and a strong team player
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Exceptional development and progression plan
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Minimum 24 days holiday + Bank Holidays
- Additional Leave Purchase Scheme
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert