- Page Personnel
- Birmingham, England
- Up to £26452 per annum
- Closing date
- 6 Mar 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Officer
The HR Coordinator will provide a comprehensive, effective and efficient HR administrative service to the HR team and wider organisation as required, covering all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
Page Personnel is representing a Public Sector Organisation based in Birmingham.
The key responsibilities of the HR Coordinator are to;
- Operate the HR in-box service, ensuring timely resolution of employee queries.
- Ensure the effective and efficient administration of all people-related tasks, including starters, leavers, promotions, secondments, fixed-term contracts, change of hours, etc.
- Manage and maintain the HR system, including setting up new employees, updating and making relevant changes to employee records.
- Support with end-to-end recruitment and selection activities, including job posting and advertising, processing job applications, arranging interviews, onboarding, completion of pre-employment checks and processing of employment contracts.
- Ensure accurate and complete records are maintained in all HR systems and ensure probation periods and other key events are appropriately signed off.
- Support with the production of reports and management information to inform HR activity and reporting requirements.
The successful HR Coordinator will have;
- Proactive, with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to fully complete work accurately
- Ability to apply judgement when an issue requires escalation to the HR Business-Partnering or HR Services teams
- Ability to influence and build relationships quickly with a range of stakeholders and maintain professional working relationships at all levels
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced environment, prioritising tasks while progressing other work
- Ability to demonstrate ownership of tasks through to completion
The HR Coordinator will be offered;
- Salary £26,452
- Immediate start
- Hybrid working - 2 days on site
- Temp, 1 - 2 month, potential to go permanent
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert