Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Macmillan Davies
- Edinburgh, Scotland
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + Career Progression, Full Remote
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Talent Acquisition Specialist, 6-12 Month FTC, £40,000 - £50,000 Per Annum, Fully Remote
My client are a leading global design and consultancy business looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist to join their fast-paced and growing team on a 6-12-month FTC.
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, your role will see you:
- Supporting with Talent Acquisition delivery across the business
- Providing speed and quality throughout the process as well as ensuring excellent candidate and hiring Manager experience
- Creating adverts and promoting via LinkedIn as required
- Creating and communicating with talent pools across multiple teams and brands
- Ensuring the candidate journey is ran smoothly and efficiently at all times
- Shortlisting, interviewing and assessing candidates as well as effectively collaborating with hiring Managers throughout the interview process
- Driving and engaging employees
- Collaborating with wider HR teams Talent Management and Development and Onboarding
- Forming a true partnership with all stakeholders
We're looking for a really strong recruiter who will be able to demonstrate:
- Solid background in recruiting either in an in-house or via an RPO model
- Excellent background of working within a fast-paced internal recruiter role previously
- Excellent organisational and communication skills
- Candidate relationship building and management skills
- Strong influencing skills with stakeholders at all levels
- Natural Team Player
- Able to work to deadlines in an environment of ambiguity and change
What's on offer
Salary up to £50k plus benefits. Fully remote role. Excellent development opportunities.
This role offers a great opportunity to get a world-renowned business on your CV and work within a great team. Please send your CV over at your earliest opportunity as my client are looking to interview ASAP.
Engage. Consult. Recruit.
For many HR professionals, we’ll need no introduction. We are one of the longest-established specialist HR recruitment consultancies in the UK, with expertise in every sector, including financial services, technology and communications, retail, and professional and business services. However, it’s our consultative way of working that really sets us apart. Engage Macmillan Davies and you’ll find the focus is firmly on you and your needs.
Professional. Proven. Personable.
Whether you’re an established HR Manager or just beginning your career as an HR Administrator, you’ll find our focus is on long-term candidate relationships, not short-term fixes. We’ll take as much time to understand your needs as we do client ones. Rather than simply pointing you towards a permanent or interim job in HR, we’ll ensure you make the right career move.
To say we’ve a wealth of experience in HR recruitment is an understatement. Macmillan Davies has been a dedicated HR recruitment consultancy since 1979. Since then, we have developed into the business we are today: a market-leading HR recruitment firm with offices in London and Manchester and part of a global network that spans Asia, Australia and Europe.
Our approach has been developed over three decades at the forefront of HR recruitment consultancy. In that time, we’ve developed an excellent track record of adding value to leading clients in every major sector, a well-established global network and a collaborative working style.
Together, these qualities add up to a unique proposition in HR recruitment. Not only do we have the expertise to deliver what you need, but our consultative and professional approach also means that search will be a rewarding experience.
At Macmillan Davies we take our responsibilities seriously, as we’re guardians of both our clients’ brands and our candidates’ careers. But we also make sure this professionalism is balanced with a personal approach. How we deliver is just as important to us as what we provide – and the reason so many of our clients and candidates return for our advice again and again.
Supporting your HR career every step of the way
We’re a long-term career partner to many of our candidates, supporting them as they progress from HR Assistant jobs to HR Director levels. All of which is made possible by our specialist practices. If you’re looking for a senior HR role, our Executive Resourcing practice is a specialist in the field. Our Interim team will handle your day rate and fixed-term HR assignments, while our Futurexec team will provide the support and opportunities you need earlier in your human resources career.
Darren Hayman – Director, Executive Resourcing
0203 587 7066
Nick Allwood - Director, Manchester
0161 416 6295
Macmillan Davies London
152 - 160 City Road
Macmillan Davies Manchester
First Floor, Swan Buildings
20 Swan Street
152 - 160 City Road
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert