- Hays Human Resources
- Burton-On-Trent, England
- £26000.00 - £32000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
HYBRID HR ADVISOR ROLE IN BURTON
Your new company
Innovative and growing business in the healthcare sector
Your new role
- Management of the HR Advisor inbox, providing responses to HR queries and advising on informal issues .
- Managing cases in all areas of employee relations to include absence management, flexible working, performance management, disciplinaries, capability hearings, grievances, dismissals and appeals.
- Advising and coaching leaders on employee relations issues to develop their people management and leadership skills and constructively challenging inappropriate behaviours or actions.
- Supporting leaders and employees with health-related queries including occupational health referrals, medical reports and providing advice and guidance on managing employees with infectious illness, implementing reasonable adjustments and wellbeing support.
- Supporting the ERBP / HRBPs with change projects such as TUPE transfers, and complex variations to terms and conditions and redundancy consultations.
- Managing less complex variations to terms and conditions and redundancy consultations.
- Researching and interpreting employment law and HR best practice to ensure advice and guidance is accurate and up to date. Informing team members of employment law changes and outlining the impact this may have on the business.
- Reviewing and developing HR policies and procedures, contracts of employment and conditions of engagement (for workers), to ensure they are robust, effective and compliant with current employment legislation.
- Reporting on and chasing outstanding sickness meetings (short term and long term sick)
What you'll need to succeed
- Ideally CIPD Level 5
- Strong ER experience
- Strong employment law knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Hybrid- up to 3 days a week in the office
- 25 days leave
- On-site gym and canteen
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert