Interim HR Coordinator
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £150 - £180 per day
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Generalist
Interim HR Coordinator
£150- 1£80 a day
I am delighted to be partnered with a Global Leading Data Centre company. As HR Co-ordinator you will report to the Senior HR Business Partner and will assist the UK Regional HR team in the delivery of transnational HR activities including reporting, general admin and ensuring HR systems are up to date.
- Maintain employee records in the HR Oracle Fusion database
- Provide HR with administrative and project support as needed, including creating letters, new starter set up, arranging and delivering inductions.
- Assist human resources with new hire process and onboarding, terminations, leave of absences, and other administration
- Responding to employee reference requests as and coordinating pre employment screening checks
- Support with other administrative documentation and basic ER advisory support to employees and people managers, with support from the Regional HR team.
- Create ad hoc HR reports as required by the business
Keys to Success:
- Proven track record of delivering first class HR services
- Experience with Oracle HRIS is strongly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and to set and meet deadlines
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
- Ability to develop reports for management use
- Cultural fit is crucial; motivated to work at a company that focuses on customers, excellence, talent, teamwork and success
- Strong sense of urgency
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
If this role is of interest to you, please click apply and I will be keen to discuss this role in further detail with you.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert