- Hays Human Resources
- Belfast, Northern Ireland
- £24000.00 - £27000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 7 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Occupational Health, Advisor
Your new company
Hays is working with one of Northern Irelands leading financial services companies to appoint an HR Adviser to join their Belfast based team. There is both permanent and fixed term contracts available for this role.
Your new role
As an HR Adviser you will be responsible for:
- Support staff from offices across Northern Ireland on all HR related queries
- Support with the implementation of HR policy and procedure
- Keep HR systems up to date with accurate employee information
- Utilise systems to monitor, track and audit HR processes
- Collate monthly payroll information including overtime, benefits, changes, starters, leavers, etc.
- Work in partnership with the external payroll provider to ensure that all information is accurate
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful as an HR Adviser you will need:
- Previous experience in an HR advisory role
- Previous experience supporting with the payroll input process
- CIPD Qualification or a relevant HR/Payroll qualification
- Up to date knowledge on employment legislation within Northern Ireland
- Strong excel and analytical skills
What you'll get in return
- Salary £22,500 - £29,000 DOE
- Hybrid working
- Pension contribution
- Health subsidies
- Enhanced annual leave
- 4 x life assurance
- Paid maternity, paternity and sick leave
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert