- Page Personnel
- City of London, England
- £35000 - £40000 per annum + Hybrid Working, Free lunch, Free Gym
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
This is a permanent role as a Recruitment Coordinator based in the City of London. This role is the perfect opportunity for a recent grad to take that step in to a Recruitment Coordinator role within the Financial Services sector.
The client is a well established Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
The main responsibilities of Recruitment Coordinator are:
- Providing diary management for recruitment related activities
- Scheduling interviews
- Managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Evaluate and improve activities to reach the right talent
The successful Recruitment Coordinator will be a 2022 or 2023 graduate, ideally with 6 months exposure in a HR or Recruitment space. You will have a strong attention to detail and an interest in Recruitment Coordination.
The client offers a competitive salary, hybrid working, free gym and free lunches for all staff.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert