Trainee Development Advisor
- Hays Human Resources
- City of London, England
- £45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
Your new company & role
My client, a highly successful and multinational law firm based by Bank Station, is seeking to hire a HR Advisor who will be exclusively looking after the trainee lawyers within the firm.
This role is a hands-on opportunity to dive into a meaty and important position within the firm. The company has approx. 80 - 100 trainees at any given time, spread across 4 different groups.
The traineeship is a 2-year contract whereby the graduates rotate every 6-months into 4 different specialisations, including 1 international rotation.
This role is a permanent and full time position with an abundance of opportunity for career progression within one of the most well-regarded law firms globally.
What you'll need to succeed
- Previous experience working with trainees e.g. lawyers, accountants, consultants, bankers etc.
- Strong experience leading employee relations cases.
- Headstrong candidate who has plenty of previous experience working closely alongside senior stakeholders.
- A detail orientated individual who thrives in a busy environment and isn't phased by strong personalities and large workloads.
What you'll get in return
- The opportunity to work in one of the most successful law firms in the world.
- Central office based just by Bank station.
- Hybrid working policy with 3-days a week in the office, 2-days at home, and Wednesday & Thursday being anchor days.
- Salary of £45k -50k + excellent and world-class benefits.
- An entirely subsidised (free) restaurant which serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, as well as snacks and treats.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert