- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- £30000 - £34000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Officer
Your new company
This private university based in Central London are part of Europe's largest higher education providers, and are passionate about developing students into leaders, entrepreneurs, and critical thinkers.
Your new role
Joining a small HR team and reporting to an HR Business Partner, your key responsibilities will be:
- Act as first point of contact for managers and staff on general HR queries
- Lead on maintaining HR systems with latest data related to HR operational services - pay, t's & c's of employment, absence data etc
- Support Head of L&D with delivering training, and act as secretary to ED&I Committee
- Support Talent Acquisition Partner with recruitment administration
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for the role your will need:
- Experience using HR systems, and maintaining people data
- Exposure to employee relations cases - attending meetings and note-taking for example
- Strong experience supporting stakeholders with general HR issues
- Great initiative, motivation, and strong communication skills (written and verbal)
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also receive a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (plus bank holidays), access to a great pension scheme, reduced fees for the university's courses, and a number of other fantastic benefits.
You will be able to work flexibly and on a hybrid basis with 2 days per week required in their central London office.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert