Reward Compensation Governance Manager( Part-Time)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
- Review and refresh the remuneration governance delegation framework between the group and local EMEA Board and REMCO
- Assist with the development of an online Material Risk Taker (MRT) training
- Evaluate and rationalise remuneration policy documentation (process, framework and application) within the group v
- Ad hoc support of the Material Risk Taker (MRT) identification process including input in preparation of committee papers.
- Support with the preparation and delivery of the annual regulatory disclosures (Pillar 3, RPS Questionnaire, High Earners Report and AIFM remuneration disclosure)
- Liaison with internal stakeholders (wider HR team, Risk Management and business leads) on reward governance related matters and regulatory requirements
Essential Knowledge and Requirements:
Good understanding/knowledge of the EU regulatory landscape with previous experience working in a hands-on EU/UK remuneration regulation role within Financial Services.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert