- Michael Page Human Resources
- Leeds, England
- £43000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Education, Not for Profit/Charity, Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Are you an experienced Reward Manager? Do you have change experience linked to reward? Are you looking to join a market-leading organisation where you can influence and drive their reward offering? If so, this role could be for you!
I'm delighted to working with this market-leading organisation, based in Leeds, who offer flexibility and extremely generous benefits.
Please note, this role is hybrid with remote working and the requirement to be in Leeds 1-2 days per week.
DescriptionAs the Reward Manager, you will support the design, implementation and management of an effective institutional reward and recognition framework that underpins the overall organisations' strategy. With a solid understanding of benchmarking and market pay, you will play an important role in defining our position in the market.
You will lead on Reward activity such as Annual Pay Reviews, Gender Pay Gap Reporting and benchmarking activity, including researching and preparing market pay data to propose pragmatic, market-informed approaches to recruitment and retention. As the Reward Manager, you will manage a small team along with being a subject matter expert, delivering expert knowledge and providing advice to colleagues across the organisation.
As a large, diverse organisation it would be advantageous if you have worked in a similar environment with experience of designing and applying policy to suit a range of different demands.
Other key experience required includes;
* Experience and credibility as a reward specialist in large, complex organisations. With experience from different sectors (preferably including Higher Education);
* Experience of working on Reward Strategies and Policies;
* Demonstrable experience of developing wide ranging employee benefits offerings that are attractive to a diverse and changing workforce;
* Line Management experience, showing strong leadership skills to a small team;
* Experience of working directly with trade unions while maintaining productive relationships.
* CIPD Membership;
* Experience of working productively with Trade Unions.
* Experience in Role Evaluation (Hay, Willis Towers Watson, HERA);
£43,000 - £50,000 depending on experience + extremely generous benefits & flexibility/working patterns considered.
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert