- Hays Human Resources
- Birmingham, England
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Construction & Property
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Employee Relations
Your new company
This leading construction organisation are looking for an ER Advisor to join their business on an initial 3 month basis.
Your new role
As the ER Advisor your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting, liaising and developing effective working relationships with wider stakeholders
- Working collaboratively with Case Management team colleagues to ensure consistency of approach
- Serve as a coach and escalation point for People Managers, seeking guidance from wider team where required
- Provide a commercial, efficient, professional and customer focused Employee Relations service to your stakeholders
- Assess and communicate any risks and/or costs to the business in relations to Employee Relations issues
- Occasional on-site complex case support and delivery of ER training
- To ensure good employment practice through the provision of clear advice and guidance in line with company policies & procedures
- Reviewing and supporting People Mangers to prepare letters and documents in readiness for and after formal hearings and providing feedback to Managers where required
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful in this position you:
- Will have the ability/ proven experience handling high volume complex ER cases
- Be highly competent in Employment Law
- Be confident communicator both written and verbally/ able to adapt dependent on the audience.
- Be able to work to tight deadlines/manage time effectively
- Have the ability to drive best practice and ensure compliance with company procedures, policies and employment legislations.
- Be computer literate
- Be CIPD Level 5 (level 7 desirable)
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Flexible and hybrid working with some travel
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert