- Hays Human Resources
- Bristol, England
- Full range of benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner, South based, Hybrid role - work from home 3 days per week, permanent post.
Your new company
My client is a growing international organisation with multiple UK sites and an employee base of 6500 globally. Due to their continued success they are looking to appoint an additional HRBP.
Your new role
Hybrid role - work from home 3 days per week
This is a generalist role with both a strategic and operational focus where you will be responsible for providing support and advice to site/regional leaders. The key objective is to drive forward successful organisational performance and transformation, whilst supporting the implementation of the people strategy aligned to business objectives.
- Partnering with GM's and site leaders to advise on employee relations cases; monitoring absence, capability and performance, disciplinary and grievances. Collaborate with managers to ensure there is awareness of people policies and procedures, whilst identifying opportunities and mitigating risks.
- Developing and supporting the implementation of policies, processes and systems to ensure consistent application across the business.
- Partnering with management to actively analyse and drive cultural change in line with business strategy.
- Support the team when managing new projects to deliver the people strategy and facilitate implementation of wider strategic business objectives, whilst managing organisational and people change activities.
- Facilitating knowledge sharing and consistency of practices and providing constructive peer-to-peer feedback.
- Driving engagement and supporting to constantly improve employee retention and employee wellbeing.
- Maintaining visibility amongst employees by being an active presence within the sites.
- Coach and where necessary carry out training sessions with managers.
- Assist managers in identifying training needs and arrange in-house or external training as requested as per training and development procedures.
- Provide management information and reporting for key stakeholders.
What you'll need to succeed
- Strong background in a manufacturing/blue collar multi-site environment
- Ideally CIPD qualified
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Strong employment law knowledge
What you'll get in return
- Highly competitive salary
- Company car/car allowance
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to work in a growing organisation
- Home based role which requires travel to two main sites - Bristol is good base location
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert