HR Manager - Manufacturing
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Rotherham, England
- £53000 - £60000 per annum
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager, HR (General)
HR Manager in Rotherham required for a successful manufacturing business. This is a fantastic all round HR manager role where you will Business Partner the sites Operations Director and the wider Operations Team to ensure they continue to have a productive, positive and pioneering workplace.
Based in Rotherham the client is an international Manufacturing business. They are well established and have a forward thinking, innovative way of working.
- Working with Managers and Team Leader within the manufacturing site to provide them with HR support and advice
- Creating new policies and procedures and ensuring they are rolled out across the factory floor
- Monitoring attraction and retention within the business, further developing the EVP and solutions for reducing absence & attrition rates.
- Developing on-site employee engagement and well-being
- Supporting the Apprenticeship Programme, working with the wider HR team to promote it in local education establishments.
- Supporting the development and review of role profiles to ensure they are a fair and true representation of the jobs being completed.
- Managing Talent within the business to support short and long term Learning and Development for all employees
- HR Business partner or HR Manager who has the ability to work with people at all levels
- Ideally CIPD qualified or similar
- Salary £53,000 - £60,000 + benefits
- flexible working hours
- Hybrid working
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert