HR Manager - Technical Services
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Leeds, England
- £45000 - £60000 per annum + + benefits
- Closing date
- 21 Mar 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
HR Manager required for an exciting growing business based on the outskirts of Leeds City Centre. They offer true flexible/ hybrid working and the opportunity to become HRD as the business continues to grow.
This is a newly created role for an all round generalist HR Manager. You will lead the HR function putting in full policies and procedures. They would consider someone to work on a full time or part time basis 4 days a week/30 + hours a week
The Business has been established for over 10 years and are a specialist Tech Consultancy. They have strong work ethics and love and respect their customers and employees. This role will give you the opportunity to work in a employee focused, vibrant and supportive environment.
Working with the Senior Leadership Team to deliver the people agenda in line with the business objectives. other duties include:
- Managing the operational day to day HR processes across all aspects of the employee life cycle.
- Coaching and developing managers to enable them to perform their roles more effectively
- Continually evaluate HR policies, procedures, processes to develop improvements and efficiency's.
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders across the business supporting with all HR needs with effective business partnering.
- Providing expert advice to resolve Employee Relations matters.
- Managing recruitment and retention ensuing the best talent joins the business and is retained
- Reviewing job roles and ensuring job descriptions and personal specifications are in place
- Reviewing the pay and benefits package
- Designing and implement a performance management framework embedding across the business
- Driving the right behaviours to continue to create a high performance culture
- Leading on engagement initiatives to promote a continuous positive working environment is maintained
- Experience operating in a stand-alone role HR role would be beneficial
- Ideally have worked within an SME Business
- Previous HR experience essential
- Strong communication
- Passion and enthusiasm for the business values
- Commercial understanding and a value add ethos
- Hands on approach and can-do attitude
- Salary £45,000 - £60,000
- full time hours are 37.5 hours week with flex start and finish times available
- Hybrid working
- The role will be considered on a 30 hour + working week
- 25 days holiday + stats
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert