Head of People & Culture
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £71000 - £79000 per annum + medical insurance,pension,25 days holiday
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Not for Profit/Charity
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
Head of People & Culture
£79,000 + fantastic benefits package
Central London (hybrid)
I am delighted to be partnered exclusively with a leading cancer charity, to recruit a new Head of People & Culture. This is an exciting opportunity truly partner with the business to drive employee engagement and culture initiatives across three key departments.
About this role
- This role will provide strategic people leadership support for three departments; Technology, People (which includes volunteering, HR and business support) and Finance, Legal & Audit.
- You will provide senior business partnering and people leadership support and challenge to the 3 executive board members of the relevant areas.
- You will lead a team of people and culture partners to co-develop and deliver a data-driven, commercial, future focussed people plan that is aligned to the strategy for your area(s) working with the HR centre of excellences and wider stakeholders where necessary.
- Alongside the HR Director, this role will also be critical to supporting the development of the HR People Plan by sharing and evidencing organisational people themes, insights and requirements gathered through internal awareness and external knowledge and experience.
- You will also be able to influence change and make a real difference to our people by being members of our key people decision making groups and authorising boards.
- You have worked previously at either a Senior HRBP level or Head of position, ideally with business partnering experience supporting technology functions and executive-level stakeholders.
- You are passionate and excited about the work HR does and are driven by making a difference for people. You will have an active external network and enjoy keeping up to date with external people themes and insights.
- You will have an active external network and enjoy keeping up to date with external people themes and insights.
- You have influenced and/or led strategic initiatives on areas such as change management, transformation, culture and engagement, as well as EDI. You enjoy spotting an opportunity to do something differently or better.
- Competitive salary - up to £79,000
- Hybrid working with the expectation of being in the office once or twice per week.
- Flexible working - This is a full-time role (34.5 hours per week), and our client is open to conversations on flexible working and what it could look like for you.
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays & volunteering days
- Private medical insurance
- Fantastic pension scheme
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert