Employee Relations Advisor
- Page Personnel
- Manchester, England
- £30000 - £33000 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Employee Relations
An Employee Relations Advisor is important for the day-to-day functioning of the People Business Partner Team. Taking an advisory role on best practices and holding knowledge of employment law you will help our people and managers maintain a productive engaged work environment. The role is crucial to shaping, embedding and implementing people procedures and policy.
Our client based in Manchester make enterprise-grade technology, knowledge and processes accessible and affordable for all companies, large or small, no matter the size of their budget.
- Improve and build on the people team's foundational practices.
- Gain credibility as an expert in HR and build key relationships across the business.
- Manage employee relation cases end to end.
- Take a proactive approach to ensure company policies and procedures are inclusive, transparent and appropriate for the business and aligned to our employer brand and tone of voice.
- Help to shape and roll out the training on people policies and procedures to managers and employees.
- Act as a coach to the management team, through day-to-day ad.vice and support.
- Support the provision of people related advice and guidance
- Work closely with the People Business Partner function to help understand and service individual business unit needs.
- Work with the People Services Team to ensure all employee data and records are kept up to date.
- Be the referral point and hold up to date knowledge around UK employment legislation and best practice.
- Support adhoc projects.
- Knowledge and experience of dealing with:
- Absence management
- Performance / capability
- Demonstratable experience working in a similar role within a fast-paced people team.
- Ability to work under pressure, managing multiple cases.
- Ability to work with utmost integrity acting in strictest confidence, treating all issues with sensitivity and discretion.
- Effective communication and observation skills.
- CIPD qualified to level 5 with evidence of continuous professional development - desirable.
- Degree in business administration, human resources management or even a law degree is desirable.
- Private health insurance.
- Pension contribution match and 4 x life assurance.
- On-site gym.
- Free onsite parking.
- Company & team activities and events including parties, family & friends celebrations, charity days and many more.
- Salary sacrifice electric car scheme.
- 5 Volunteer days.
- 12 days of personal growth development time.
- Active and engaged diversity groups with events and educational sessions arranged regularly.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert