- Hays Human Resources
- Antrim, Northern Ireland
- £23000.00 - £25000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 22 Mar 2023
- Travel & Transport
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
Your new company
Hays is pleased to be working with a local services provider who are seeking an HR Administrator to join their team in Antrim.
Your new role
As an HR Administrator, you will work closely with the senior manager to support with the day to day coordination of operations across the full HR lifecycle.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting with the day to day operations of the full HR lifecycle
- Provide administrative support to the HR Manager
- Utilise the HR database to keep employee records up to date
- Prepare reports on HR metrics
- Coordinate staff training
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Act as a point of contact for all HR related queries
What you'll need to succeed
- Excellent administration and communication skills
- Proficient with MS Office suite
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality at all times and to be tactful, diplomatic and professional
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs at Grade C or above to include English and Maths, or equivalent
- Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Business Administration or HR, or equivalent
- Applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have access to a car for travel between offices
What you'll get in return
- Salary £23000-£25000
- Permanent, full time position
- As a holder of the Investors in People accreditation the company will support you in continued professional development.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert