- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- excellent benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Central London, 2 days a week 3 days at home
£competitive with excellent benefits, Hybrid working, 25 days Holiday, healthcare, pension, charity days, social events
Frazer Jones are the HR specific recruitment division of the SR Group, and due to growth and being so busy, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Team Administrator to join the team of 3.
We have a great sense of teamwork at Frazer Jones, we are all passionate about different things and that makes us all interesting and diverse bunch!
We are a global company in 14 countries, we encourage internal transfers globally but we also have a well established UK team, who have common values, collaboration, agility, being an expert in what we do and trustworthy.
As well as working hard to get the job done, all employees are given charity days to be able to give back, as well as working on sustainability projects and we do like a regular social get together, as we are a pretty outgoing team of people
- Working as part of the admin team, you will support around 30 consultants with day to day essential admin duties,
- Managing your own workload and diary, you will work on reactive tasks such as formatting CVs, uploading documents, supporting with ad-hoc requests
- As well as proactive tasks such as weekly admin audits, answering overflow calls for the team and delivering messages
- You will be first point of call for a number of enquiries including our clients who will want to understand who we are and how we can assist, so you will get to know the team and who does what
- You will use your superb attention to detail to produce accurate work and manage many deadlines on a daily basis
- Working on projects of varying sizes, that may be a client mapping exercise for a consultant or a regular market update or data reach survey
- You'll also have the opportunity to suggest ways of streamlining processes and improving the way we do things as your opinion will be very valued
- You will get involved in steering groups, charity days and be a part of a number of committees - if you want to! Across the business we are passionate about our DEI and ESG offerings and making sure we are not only the best that we can be but offer a structured career path and learning journey that is led by our superb L&D team
- You will have strong administration skills gained in a fast paced and deadline driven environment
- You will be able to use the key MS packages, you will have experience using databases an be able to pick new systems quickly
- Having a methodical approach to your work, you will be able to produce accurate work
- Experience working on projects would be desirable
- Strong communication skills are essential as well as the ability to manage your own workload
- You will be excited to learn more about the business you work in and take on more work and varied projects
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or contact Emma Davies directly on 0207 332 2198 email@example.com for further details.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert