HR Business Partner
- Hays Human Resources
- Leeds, England
- £38000.00 - £40000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
HR Business Partner
Your new role
My client is experiencing continued growth & against this backdrop needs to add 2 HR Business Partners to the existing team based in Leeds. The roles are " hands-on" offering a combination of operational & strategic HR responsibilities. Reporting at Director level, you will have 2 direct reports.
What you'll need to succeed
1. Support the delivery of the Group People Strategy and the strategic vision of the organisation from a people perspective.
2. Deliver an exemplar HR Business Partner service by engaging with and supporting the Business Planning process, using workforce information, performance data and targeted interventions to create solutions.
3. Provide innovative solutions to support managers with workforce (talent and succession) planning and people management activities.
4. Lead on HR projects: change management, restructures, TUPE, Group- wide transformation programmes to ensure effective implementation of and compliance with all policies and procedures.
5. Lead on and provide case management support on Employment Tribunal, serious and complex employee relations cases, liaising with legal advisors, as appropriate.
6. Promote the vision for HR by role modelling positive personal and team working attributes and taking accountability for ensuring the HR Shared Service model, is embedded successfully.
7. Act as a 'critical friend' and trusted partner to senior leaders, providing technical advice, guidance and leadership as required.
8. Coach and mentor line managers, to help develop people management and organisational development skills, to support a sustainable future.
9. Work with colleagues to design and deliver high impact solutions that meet the needs of the Group, in conjunction with OD and wider teams.
10. Cultivate a positive partnership approach with the recognised trade union partners.
11. Participate in relevant projects, leading and championing the organisations aspiration to be a 'best in class' organisation and locally an employer of choice.
12. Support on the development of knowledge, skills and practice across the service, including effective line management of HR team members.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert