HR Advisor (12-Month FTC)
- Hays Human Resources
- Henley-On-Thames, England
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
Your new company & role
My client, a multinational investment management company, is seeking to hire a maternity cover contract (12-months) to join their HR Specialised Services team. The office is based in Henley, and you are required to be in the office 3-days a week, whilst working from home the remaining 2-days.
There is free parking on-site and also shuttle buses which run from Reading Station to the office in the mornings and evenings.
The role is a standard HR Advisor role which requires working closely with the HR Business Partners on all matters including employee relations, performance reviews, and working closely with the comp, payroll, and talent teams.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience working in asset management or financial services (incl. insurance) is essential
- CIPD or equivalent qualification
- Experience working as a HR Advisor previously
- Workday experience is an advantage but not a requirement
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a clear communicator, both written and verbal
What you'll get in return
- £50,000 - 60,000 + end of contract bonus
- All company-wide benefits are extended to FTC staff
- Hybrid working, 3-days a week in the office & 2-days at home
- On-site gym and restaurant for staff
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert