Talent Acquisition Business Partner
- Frazer Jones
- Bristol, England
- £60000 - £65000 per annum + bonus + benefits
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance, Legal, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Delighted to be working with a leading UK Professional Services firm that is looking to hire a Talent Acquisition Business Partner to be based in their Bristol office. Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition, this is a fantastic opportunity to work closely with Partners and SLT to influence the resourcing strategy and play a key part in the continuing growth of the business.
As the Talent Acquisition Business Partner, you will closely with other members of the TA team in the UK, Partners and the wider People team with responsibility for:
* Building relationships with Partners to understand current needs and future talent pipelines, delivering a 'best in class' talent acquisition process
* Managing the firm's recruitment brand and EVP both internally and externally
* Influencing and focusing on EDI to attract a diverse talent pool
* Implementing detailed sourcing/attraction strategies for timely and cost effective delivery of resources
* Building a positive candidate experience through effective and timely communication
* Accountable for driving down cost with a focus on direct sourcing through social media and networking and utilising other innovative sourcing methods to identify top talent
* Analysing the most effective sourcing channels to inform future attraction strategies
To be considered for this position you must possess experience of working within a Financial or Professional Services firm, or similar Partnership-led environment. This roles requires a 'hands-on' approach to talent acquisition with the ability to elevate conversations with senior stakeholders and Partners within the firm. The role also requires a strong and influential communicator who is commercially focused and demonstrates an innovative approach to problem solving.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert