- Hays Human Resources
- Gateshead, England
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
9 - 12 Month FTC to cover a maternity period
Do you fancy joining a small HR function on an interim contract, with exposure to a variety of HR duties and responsibilities?
- Location: Gateshead
- Salary: £Competitive
- Flexibility: Hybrid working
- Duration: 9 - 12 months
Delighted to be working with one of my clients on an exclusive HR Assistant role to join a manufacturing organisation on a 9 - 12-month FTC! This opportunity is suitable for a HR Assistant who has had exposure to working within a HR function previously but is keen develop further within their HR career.
Within this role you will act as the first point of contact for all HR related queries working alongside the HR Manager.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing all of the administration of HR Processes
- Updating the HR Database
- Setting employees up on the HR system, running absence reports and flagging to line managers, producing weekly reports for meetings
- Monitoring the HR Inbox and escalating queries to the HR Manager
- Supporting and leading on recruitment
- Learn and support in the monthly payroll process
- Updates the employee electronic clock card (as well as the absence day folder) with comments in relation to any absence details or lateness etc.)
- Note taking within investigation meetings
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert