- Hays Human Resources
- York, England
- £11.00 - £11.80 per hour
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR (General)
Your new company
A not-for-profit organisation based in York (Y010) is seeking an Onboarding Administrator to come on-board this new temporary role, to help out with their recruitment drive until the end of July 2023. This role will provide excellent onboarding experience for a professional looking to join the HR/Recruitment world.
Your new role Duties will include:
- Maintaining and updating a manual tracker to make sure it is up to date and accurate with the ongoing recruitment changes.
- Liaise with internal/external departments to efficiently manage the references and right to work checks, occupational health assessment.
- Use People HR (HRIS) to update and add new starters to the system e.g. adding notice periods, line managers, salary details etc.
- Chasing contracts from new starters.
- Dealing with facilities related matters such as booking desks, deal with incoming posts, liaising with landlord.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience in an administrative HR/Onboarding position
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate with employees at all levels.
- IT literate, with a good working knowledge of MS Office.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new job, contact your local Hays office for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert