Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £40000 - £46000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager - £40,000 - £46,000 + fantastic benefits
Frazer Jones are delighted to be partnering with a leading education provider on the recruitment of a Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager on a permanent basis.
This role will report into a payroll manager and be responsible for co-managing a small team.
Our client is offering hybrid working (3 days per week in the office)
This role will be working 5 days per week 35 hours total.
- Ensure employees are paid on time on a monthly basis.
- Provide additional support to Payroll manager in helping day to day running of the team.
- Supervising 2 team members.
- Checking daily & weekly audit reports.
- Processing maternity pay.
- Preparation of the BACS file.
- Preparing Auto Enrolment notifications.
- Preparing RTI files.
Skills and experience required:
- CIPP qualified.
- experience of processing payroll from start to finish.
- Ability to process manual calculations.
- Management exposure.
- Resource Link system knowledge (added bonus)
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Apply for Deputy Payroll & Pensions Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert