Employee Relations Specialist
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £80000 - £90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Employee Relations
Oakleaf are working with an established insurance firm in their search for an Employee Relations Specialist to join the organisation initially on a fixed term contract basis. You will be a central pillar of the HR team co-leading a team of HR Advisors and working collaboratively with stakeholders to deliver on HR strategy ensuring policy is in line with business and legislation requirements, as well as managing all employee relations cases.
You will be a subject matter expert and act as a trusted advisor to the business as well as point of escalation on complex ER issues including: disciplinaries, grievances, absence management, investigations, flexible working requests, tribunal claims, and more broadly global legal processes. You will manage end to end cases in line with current UK employment law and financial services regulations mitigating risk to the business. This role will also be integral to providing coaching to the broader HR team upskilling on employee relations.
- Strong knowledge of UK and international employment law, HR policy and financial regulations
- Extensive experience managing end to end complex employee relations issues including: performance, grievances, settlements
- A proactive, collaborative and autonomous working style with a focus on building relationships, confident managing stakeholder expectations
- Experience working in a high touch insurance/financial services environment would be beneficial.
- Demonstrable experience of coaching and managing teams.
Hybrid Working in the City of London.
If this role sounds of interest please do get in touch for more details: email@example.com
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Employee Relations Specialist
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert