- Page Personnel
- Warrington, England
- £22000 - £26000 per annum
- Closing date
- 23 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
As the HR Co-Coordinator you will undertake a variety of key HR tasks to equip you with the knowledge, skills and expertise required to succeed in the future. You will also be responsible for the recruitment and on-boarding process.
Our client is the first organisation of their type in the UK legal sector to attract private equity investment, enabling us to move from the traditional partnership model to a corporate structure, creating a clear separation between management/ownership and fee earners.
- Provision of advice to colleagues on the standard HR processes, policies, and procedures.
- Working closely with the recruitment, training, and IT teams to support the on-boarding processes.
- Maintenance of electronic HR files.
- Managing HR data to a high standard, conducting Data quality checks to ensure accuracy and consistency across our HR systems.
- Management and updating of absence and leave records.
- Administration of the family leave processes.
- Recording of monthly payroll changes ensuring they are accurately submitted in time for the monthly payroll.
- Supporting with HR related projects on an ad hoc basis.
- Previous experience of HR support processes and procedures.
- Previous experience of working within a busy administration environment.
- Highly organised.
- Attention to detail.
- IT literate and proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word and specifically Excel.
- Experience of handling HR data and reporting.
- 23 days holiday rising to 25 after 5 years of service plus bank holiday.
- Pension scheme employer contribution.
- 2x life assurance.
- Group private medical scheme.
- Eye care scheme.
- Online retail discount portal.
- Volunteering scheme for community, 4 hours a month.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert