HR Generalist (EMEA - Germany)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £400 - £450 per day
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
A brilliant HR Generalist maternity cover contract is now available at a successful Investment Management business.
Based in their London office this HR Generalist role will support the German business areas with everything from HR strategy in line with business strategy, contributing to business success and continued growth, ensuring that HR provide a first class and commercial people offering to the business and also bringing fresh ideas and ways of working to the HR function.
This role is important in building a collaborative partnership between their German branch and other European locations, particularly the UK.
We are looking ambitious, hardworking, commercially savvy candidates that can work in a fast paced environment with highly driven and successful business people. Generalist HR background with experience in Financial Services is essential.
- Advise and provide local expertise in employment law, policy and procedures
Day to day contact for all operational and administrative requests throughout the employment lifecycle
- Support the HRBP team in delivering the people agenda for their business areas
- Implement HR initiatives and make recommendations regarding programme goals
- Champion diversity, inclusion and engagement
- Assist with local vendor management
What it takes:
- Previous HR experience supporting Germany based employees
- Experience of working in a global company preferred
- Fluent German ideal
- Good knowledge of German employment law
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert