Talent Acquisition Administrator/Resource
- Hays Human Resources
- Bedfordshire, England
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Full time temporary HR Advisor needed.
Your new company
Your new company National fast paced leading retail organisation.
Your new role
To support and coordinate administration and resourcing tasks within the talent team. Providing a professional, high quality, comprehensive service, that meets the business and candidate's needs. Responsible for the provision of best administration/resourcing within the team to support the delivery of the business people agenda.
- Liaise with Candidates regularly to support the hire and onboarding process.
- Support our pre-employment screening process and candidates in the Workday system
- Complete necessary actions on the ATS system
- Support with screening candidate CV's and applications
- Support with arranging interviews.
- Assist with overall recruitment
- Provide an excellent recruitment experience for all candidates.
- Manage stakeholder and candidate expectation.
- Support social media activity and engagement.
- What you'll need to succeed Knowledge of recruitment processes and procedures
- Strong communicator with the ability to build a rapport with candidates
- Can demonstrate professional credibility, resilience & presence
- Has accuracy and attention to detail
- Previous experience in a recruitment administrative/resourcing role would be advantageous
What you'll get in return:
- Great National fast paced organisation
- Vibrant busy working team and environment
- Hybrid Working
- Flexible working hours
- Holiday Pay
- Laptop Provided
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert