- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £32000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- Recruitment Consultancy
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Generalist, HR (General)
Permanent HR Assistant
Based in Central London - closest station Piccadilly Circus
Up to £40,000
Five days a week in the office (flexible once probation passed)
Oakleaf Partnership are currently partnering with a leading Search Firm who specialise in the Private Equity and Venture Capital space to secure a new HR Assistant to join their growing HR team in the heart of Soho.
With ambitious growth plans in place for the next year (averaging 54% growth year on year so far), the person joining will have ample opportunity to develop and grow! Reporting to the Head of People, you will receive direct support to aid you in your career growth and have plenty of exciting initiatives to work on.
Working within a team of three, you will support on all HR related matters. Further responsibilities include:
* Maintain all employee files on HRIs
* Support all HR related queries and requests
* Issue new starter contracts, support the onboarding and inductions
* Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas
* Coordinate and arrange training sessions and seminars
* Assist with performance management procedures as and when required
* Produce and submit reports on general HR activity
* Provide payroll instructions to finance and resolve any payroll errors
* Complete termination letter and exit interviews
To apply you will need to be Degree educated with HR Generalist experience (c.2 years), at the administration/coordination level.
If you are currently looking for a progressive opportunity within a growing organisation, please do get in touch! Email: Robynwells@oakleafpartnership.com
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert