HR Business Partner
- Michael Page Human Resources
- City of London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 24 Mar 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
Actively recruiting an experienced HR Business Partner to join a Technology consultancy based in central London. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a start-up business going through extensive growth and expansion.
Our client is a growing Technology consultancy with head office based in central London. They are looking to recruit an experienced HR Business Partner to join the team on a permanent basis. This role is a newly created position in a start up environment.
Reporting to the Head of HR, responsibilities include:
- Establish and continually develop partnering relationships with the Senior Management teams to ensure the effective delivery of the HR service, people plan and business objectives.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to understand and identify the people challenges and opportunities of their operational area, then shaping and implementing HR plans which deliver a pragmatic solution for the area and align with the HR strategy.
- Implement company processes across the full HR lifecycle (e.g. workforce planning, recruitment, training, performance management, talent management etc.).
- Act as the first point of contact for HR related queries (e.g. absence management, maternity, recruitment, probation, grievance, performance issues etc.) and in conjunction with the HR Administrator issue HR related correspondence.
- Interpret, coach and guide line managers in the application of the people policies and practices to ensure fair, consistent application in line with policy, legislative requirements, organisational culture and guiding principles.
- As part of the customer facing HR team, identify, propose and facilitate the development and delivery of policies, systems, processes designed to deliver and continuously improve the HR Service proposition.
- Work closely with the HR team to ensure a quality, effective people service which adds value.
- Champion and coach line managers to effectively deliver people activities designed to improve the motivation, performance and engagement of individuals and teams.
- Create and analyse people metrics, comparing results to key performance indicators and using to inform decision making.
- Lead and support ad hoc people projects with guidance from the HR Manager
- Anticipate, identify and act on people and HR trends, issues and developments so that they can be effectively planned for and managed by line managers.
- Experience in HR/ER in a similar role
- Experience within the technology or technology consulting sector will be highly desirable
- Experience in a start-up environment or setting up HR frameworks is also highly desirable
- People and values driven
- Flexible working
- Hybrid working 2-3 days in the office
- central London location
- Growing business
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert