Senior HR Advisor
- Page Personnel
- Milton Keynes, England
- £40000 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 25 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Advisor
The Senior HR Advisor plays a crucial role in the Human resources and personnel team, which aims to make working lives of all staff easier and better. This includes partnering with HR Shared Services, Occupational Health and training to provide integrated HR services throughout the Milton Keynes organisation.
This Milton Keynes based company have a Strong national presence and offers hybrid very flexible working policies. An organisation who has a key focus on ever improving their Human resources and Personnel function and services. This Senior HR Advisor provides expertise and guidance to the Human Resources community and works on small to large projects with the Industrial Relations teams. The role also involves managing and maintaining template contracts of employment, and resolving HR queries.
Duties and responsibilities of this Senior HR Advisor will include;
- Provide expert guidance, responding to operational and trade union queries in particular relating to terms and conditions of employment and application of collective agreements in order to resolve issues
- Manage and maintain contracts of employment with changes required by legislation, collective agreement or business requirements, liaising with relevant HR teams
- Be the liaison in relation to new contract requests and other payroll system change requirements so that changes can be recorded and effectively built into the payroll systems.
- Manage small to medium Industrial Relations related projects using knowledge of Terms & Conditions of Employment and Employment Law in order to realise desired benefits.
- Stay up to date on employment law, organisational awareness and Industrial Relations/trad union matters to provide expert advice and guidance.
- Maintain trackers and reporting protocols, and support the agenda for National Councils by researching and preparing company responses.
The Senor HR Advisor will require;
- Successful experience in HR, Industrial relations or Payroll within a large multisite complex unionised organisation
- CIPD qualified or equivalent or relevant experience
- In depth knowledge of terms and conditions of employment
- In depth knowledge of HR policies and procedures and employment legislation
- Strong analytical skills and use of databases.
- Experience of successfully resolving HR related management queries
- Expert knowledge of Employment Law
This Milton Keynes based organisation offer hybrid and very flexible working form home 2-3 days per week. This is an exciting and varied role for you to be really involved in driving improvements and the overall Human resources and personnel agenda/strategy for industrial relations and Trade unions.
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert