Assistant HR Business Partner
- Page Personnel
- Milton Keynes, England
- £37500 - £45000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Mar 2023
- Distribution & Logistics, Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Business Partner
This exciting and varied Assistant HR Business Partner role is supporting the trade and services division of this national leading business and therefore any prior experience dealing with trade unions is a large bonus however strong base HR experience, advising and supporting operations including employee relations case management and ER prevention improvements.
This permanent Assistant HR Business Partner role in Milton Keynes are looking for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to join our team as an Assistant HR Business Partner for their Trade and services divisions. You will be responsible for providing a range of generalist HR support and employee relations duties to the business, ensuring that the company's people strategy is implemented effectively.
Assistant HR Business Partner Responsibilities:
- Provide generalist HR support to managers and employees across the business.
- Assist with employee relations cases, including disciplinary, grievance, and performance management issues.
- Support the HR Business Partner with the development and implementation of HR policies and procedures.
- Conduct exit interviews and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ensure compliance with relevant employment legislation and company policies.
- Participate in HR projects as required.
Assistant HR Business Partner Requirements:
- At least 2 year's experience in an HR generalist role, with employee relations experience.
- Knowledge of UK employment legislation and HR best practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritise tasks.
- CIPD qualification or working towards it is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- Milton Keynes office based, Hybrid, flexible, and work-from-home options available
- Company pension scheme
- Employee discounts
- Employee assistance program
- Generous holiday allowance
- Career development opportunities
If you are looking for an exciting and varied role in HR, with the opportunity to develop your skills and work with a supportive team, please apply today!
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert