- Oakleaf Partnership
- London, England
- £55000 - £65000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
- Up to £65,000 + 10% Pension
- Benefits: Flexible benefits, 30 days leave + bank holidays (+ buy up to 5 additional days), life cover, EAP
- Office location: Central London
- Hybrid working 2-3 days in the officer per week
Oakleaf Partnership are representing a UK organisation in the not-for-profit space. We are in search of an experienced Total Reward professional for a newly created Reward Manager role. The role will take the lead in compensation and benefits activities and strategy, alongside the Head of Talent & Reward, and shape reward offering for 4,500 employees across the UK.
The Reward Manager role:
- You'll be a key figure responsible for managing, developing, and implementing the group reward strategy, ensuring alignment with the business and people strategy, driving business performance, engagement, and retention of talent.
- Upon joining the organisation, you'll conduct a full review of the current compensation and benefit proposition and benchmark against the external market.
- Lead the delivery of the annual reward cycle and year-end activity (salary review, bonus process).
- Develop and implement a robust pay framework.
- Manage the job evaluation process.
- Design, implement, and manage LTIP's.
- Work with benefit providers to manage and deliver annual benefit renewals, assessments, and enhancements.
- Provide analysis, insight, and recommendations for the Board and SLT.
- Actively support diversity, equality, and including (DE&I) agenda and ensure reward activity is aligned.
- Engage and consult with unions.
Candidate profile / experience:
- Strong knowledge and experience in the development and implementation of compensation and benefit plans.
- Excellent analytical and excel skills, working with high volumes of data from various sources.
- Adept at stakeholder management and consultancy skills.
- Confidence and ability to influence and make change.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal.
- Business savvy and continuously curious.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Reward Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert