Assistant L&D Manager
- Page Personnel
- Leeds, England
- £33000 - £40000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
An opportunity has arisen at a large Public Sector organisation for an Assistant L&D Manager on a Fixed Term Contract until March 2025.
Page Personnel have partnered with a large Public Sector organisation who offer excellent training and development for their staff. They operate on a hybrid working scheme and particularly value positive change.
The role holder will be responsible for playing a crucial role in the development and delivery of Development and Support Programmes across the organisation. You will be proactively working on development and support activities using your own initiative and producing and organising programme opportunities for leadership development. This will also include reporting on the success and efficiency of said programmes and identifying opportunities for growth and development. Developing materials and communicating closely with stakeholders.
Candidates wishing to apply should have:
- CIPD or equivalent L&D qualifications
- Experience in the production and delivery of learning and development material
- Excellent evaluation and reporting skills
- Experience of communicating with stakeholders
- Excellent initiative
Fixed Term Contract until March 2025 + £33,000 - £40,000 per annum + 27 days annual leave + hybrid working options + NHS benefits
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert