Learning and Development Specialist
- Page Personnel
- City of London, England
- £35000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Salary, Hybrid Working
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
This role will be supporting the design and facilitation of programmes within the company. This role will cover designing and delivering content.
The client is a well established Financial Services firm based in London.
The key responsibilities of Learning and Development Specialist are:
- Develop, maintain and deliver programmes
- Creating content to deliver through face to face, virtual, e-learning and pod-casts
- Lead the learning network
- Own the SMCR elements on the LMS
- Working on projects across the business
The successful Learning and Development Consultant will have a minimum of 3 years exposure in a Learning and Development role ideally within a Financial Services setting. You will have a strong attention to detail and understanding of LMS.
This role is great for someone who is keen to get stuck in, not afraid to bring their ideas to the table and have a can do attitude.
The role offers a flexible working structure with hybrid working, a competitive salary and a great opportunity to join a fast growing company and team!
Whether you’re looking to take your first step on the HR career ladder, or you’re seeking a fresh challenge in a new HR job - we’re here to help. Our specialist consultants know the HR market inside out and can help you to find the right role for your specific skills and requirements.
Here are just some of the job areas we specialise in:
- HR administrators
- HR officers
- HR assistants
- Payroll administrators
- HR advisors
- Learning & Development assistants
- Training administrators
- Organisational Development assistants
- Recruitment assistants
We recruit permanent, temporary and contract HR jobs.
If you’re looking for a new position or are thinking of changing jobs, here are some reasons to choose Page Personnel Human Resources:
- Dedicated, specialist consultants with strong industry knowledge
- The expertise and resources of our extensive global network
- A consultative approach to creating a successful placement
- Advice and support at every step of your job search
01932 264 154
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert