Senior People Experience Lead (L&D)
- Oakleaf Partnership
- City of London, England
- £80000 - £90000 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- IT, Internet and New Media
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
People Experience Lead (Learning and Development)
£80,000 - £90,000
My client are a renowned business consultancy in Central London. Due to a period of change they are looking for an experience People Experience Lead to join them and design and deliver a people experience (PX) that enables their people to flourish. Working closely with the wider people team and reporting into the CPO, this role will be integral in supporting the business's position as an employer of choice, and helps the organisation to meet its goals by unlocking its peoples' potential.
- Design and deliver a people experience that's totally aligned to the business's values, working with the Head of Culture to do so.
- Ensure their approaches are innovative, creative, digital-first and deeply effective.
- Ensure diversity & inclusion is at the heart of all our people approaches, policies and practices, and that there's a clear link to the organisation's purpose, values and traits.
- Accountable for developing and overseeing delivery of their approach to onboarding, performance management, development, learning, leadership, talent development, engagement and exit.
- Face into immediate priority areas, including performance and development.
- Use extensive external insight, to shape approaches that are at the leading edge of practice, and that are effective in attracting, retaining, engaging and motivating great talent to deliver brilliant outcomes.
- Work closely with (and influence as needed) the Talent Acquisition Lead and Senior Reward & People Operations Manager to ensure that approaches to recruitment and reward are aligned to the culture/values etc
- Work closely with the Senior People Partners to develop a leadership development strategy, including defining what it means to be a business leader
- Work closely with Senior People Partners to ensure that organisational factors are fully considered when developing, implementing and iterating propositions. Respond to business feedback proactively.
- Experience of developing and delivering effective people propositions across a wide part of the employee lifecycle, working with business leaders and people colleagues.
- Design and delivery of effective leadership development programmes, including defining measures of success.
- Experienced in embedding purpose through culture, values and ways of working.
- Proven expertise across People practice and approaches, including strong knowledge of current and emerging trends. This includes delivering commercial value through effective people practices and approaches.
- Strong project and change management skills, balancing competing priorities and anticipating challenges, leading to engaging and meaningful interactions with the people team.
- Achieving sustained behavioural change through people practices, including championing diversity and inclusion through strategic and tactical changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, with proven ability to influence senior stakeholders. An ability to explain complex and technical concepts in a simple, relatable and impactful way.
- Able to span from strategic to tactical and happy to roll sleeves up and be hands on to get things done
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert