Postgraduate Professional Development Manager
- Frazer Jones
- City of London, England
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
Professional Development Manager
Hybrid working in City of London (3 days in office)
Frazer Jones are delighted to be exclusively working with a leading Business School in London, who due to growth and investment are expanding their Professional Learning & Development team.
In this role you will…
- Provide high quality career coaching, recruitment guidance, and professional development advice to students across all postgraduate programmes and levels
- Organise, create and / or deliver small group sessions or large presentations / workshops on all aspects of careers work and topics related to professional development
- Develop, maintain, and evaluate online and physical careers resources and programmes for postgraduate students
To be considered for this position, you must be able to demonstrate…
- In depth knowledge of recruitment practice and / or learning and development.
- Previous experience as a senior learning & development or talent management role, or an internal recruitment role with involvement in global recruitment campaigns
- Strong experience in the design, delivery and management workshops and training events.
- Background with CV and application screening for a diverse range of organisations, in particular participating in the design and / or delivery of selection activity (including interviews and assessment centres)
It is also desirable to have a degree as well as a coaching qualification.
If you are interested in this role please apply directly below, or email LauraHolland@FrazerJones.com for further information.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert