- Michael Page Human Resources
- Swindon, England
- £45000 - £55000 per annum + great benefits
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Public Sector
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
I'm currently working with a Public Sector Organisation, who are looking for a Reward Manager in this newly created role.
As the Reward Manager you will be the subject matter expert in the organisation, responsible for creating and delivering the reward strategy. The role is responsible for setting the direction to improve the employee value proposition.
The Reward Manager will:
- Be from a strong Reward & Benefits background
- Have excellent project management skills and experience of leading projects
- Good knowledge of developments and expertise in Reward and Benefits
- Experience in a specialist role, operating with a high degree of autonomy
- Experience of the development of innovative approaches to complex problems
- Ability to work in collaboration with other senior professionals whose expertise is vital when agreeing strategic plans and or major programmes of work
- The ability to make logical, well-balanced and reasoned decisions
£45k - £55k + Excellent Benefits
They are based in Swindon and offer very flexible hybrid working.
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert