- Oakleaf Partnership
- Westminster, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum + medical insurance,pension,25 days holiday
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
- 6-8 month FTC until the end of the year
- Up to £50k per annum DOE
- Financial Services
- 4 days in the office/ 1 work from home (first few weeks 5 days in the office)
- Office based in Central London
- immediate start date
- Excellent benefits, including free on-site gym, well-being bonus, 25 days holiday and competitive pension contribution.
This is a newly created Junior Recruiter role to join a busy Recruitment team. You will run recruitment processes from start to finish, conducting and scheduling interviews, working with agencies and working with all levels of stakeholders. You will also have the opportunity to organise events for graduates and the newly created Campus Recruitment project.
- Accustomed to high volumes of work and high quality
- Must have experience in the Financial Services sector
- Experience conducting interviews.
- Experience managing a full recruitment process.
- Experience working with Greenhouse the ATS
- Can-do attitude
- Proactive and can prioritise urgent tasks
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent stakeholder management with all levels
- Reactive and can deliver consistently
This is an excellent opportunity to take the next step into a Junior Recruiter role, you will be working and will have great exposure to the Head of Recruitment as well as other industry professionals. You will also run recruitment processes and have ownership of vacancies - working closely with stakeholders. This is a really exciting opportunity to work in a high-performing company and would be an excellent progression opportunity.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Apply for Junior Recruiter
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert