- Hays Human Resources
- Manchester, England
- £50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Benefits Manager | Hybrid / Manchester | £50,000 - £60,000
Your new company
Successful, international professional services organisation are seeking to appoint a Benefits Manager to join their committed and friendly HR team and lead taking full responsibility for the Benefits of all employees and partners.
Your new role
Working as part of the HR Operations team, the role is responsible for the effective delivery of the total benefits offering for all employees with a focus on financial, lifestyle and wellbeing benefits ensuring that the experience is continuously reviewed and improved.
Responsibilities will include
- Be responsible for the global provision of the organisations full benefits offering.
- Proactively ensure the benefits offered remain fit for purposes, competitive and compliant, making recommendations and managing changes.
- Support the Head of HR Ops and HR Business Partner team to define and implement the benefits element of a firm-wide Reward Strategy.
- Responsible for the administration of the firm's pension provision & managing the supplier relationship.
- Manage benefits provision for self-employed partners, working closely with the partner payments team.
- Manage and co-ordinate the annual renewal of all benefits.
- Manage the in-house benefit system (Workday), working with the HR Systems and Payroll teams on accurate data
- Work closely with the HR Admin and HR Payroll Managers to ensure benefit payments and processes work smoothly.
- Support the project team for the opening of new offices.
- Manage strong third party relationships with external advisers and suppliers to ensure a continuous high level of service is maintained, costs are maintained.
- Run tender processes for new providers if required
- Set and manage the budget associated with the various benefit work streams
- Contribute to the HR Board report on all things benefit related
- Has responsibility for the firm's Occupational Health scheme, including account management, service levels and day to day visibility of performance and quality.
- Manage and develop a team of 2.
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of managing UK and international benefits provision
- Strong Stakeholder and 3rd party supplier management skills
- Capability to lead and support a team
- Experience managing a benefits admin system
- Problem solving and decision making confident capability
- Experience of working collaboratively with wider HR team
- Ability to manage multiple demands
- Professional Services environment experience advantageous
What you'll get in return
Salary £50,000 - £60,000
25 day leave + bank hols + option to buy 5 more
enhanced pension contribution
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for Benefits Manager
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert