- Oakleaf Partnership
- £30000 - £35000 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Global Benefits Administrator
- 18 Month FTC
- Up to £35,000
- Remote working (Will be required to attend central London office on occasion for team days)
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Global Benefits Administrator to join an exciting organisation in the assurance space who are in the early stages of building their reward function. This opportunity offers great potential as the business undergoes a global benefit and pensions review.
The Global Benefits Administrator role:
- Support the administration of benefits programs worldwide.
- Oversee benefits enrolment, cancellation, and changes throughout the employee life cycle.
- Timely resolution of employee benefits queries.
- Keep up to date with local regulations and company procedures, maintaining records and completing required reports.
- Ensure employee/employer contributions and premiums are processed correctly.
- Maintain up to date and accurate Global Benefits summaries.
- Support the benefits plan renewal activity.
- Escalate complex issues to the Global Reward & Benefits Manager where appropriate.
- Support Global Benefits project work such as: benefit reviews, policy review, and benchmarking.
Candidate profile / experience:
- Global benefits administration experience essential.
- Very strong excel and data analytics skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communication.
Oakleaf Partnership is the UK’s largest independent HR recruitment consultancy. Founded in 2005, we have built enduring relationships with HR functions across every sector; thanks in part to our expertise, but also our collaborative approach. We listen. We share our insights. We take the time to truly understand the culture of an organisation – the person behind a CV.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert