- Hays Human Resources
- South Tyneside, England
- Closing date
- 27 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Officer
Permanent HR Coordinator role
Your new company
Hays HR is supporting a growing organisation on the recruitment of a HR Coordinator / HR Assistant to join the organisation on a permanent basis. This role would be suitable for a HR Assistant who is looking for development to the next stage within their career where you will have exposure to advisory work.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work closely with the HR team, supporting the HR Business Partner on ad-hoc project work, consultations and TUPE to give you exposure to more advisory experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the HR inbox, dealing with enquiries before escalating to the HR Business Partner
- Maintaining staff records on the HR system
- Responsible for all pre-employment checks and onboarding
- Preparing offer letters and contracts
- Provide HR Advice to employees within the organisation
- Involved in updating policies and procedures
- Supporting within investigation meetings taking minutes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will require experience within the following:
- Experience within a similar role looking to develop further within HR
- Able to pick up lower level advisory support
- CIPD (Preferable)
- Experience of using HR systems
- Basic understanding of employment law
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Able to purchase additional holidays after probation period
- Free onsite parking
- Additional day holiday for your birthday!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert