- Hays Human Resources
- Royton, England
- £24000.00 - £28000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Administrator
HR Administrator | Permanent | £24,000 - £28,000 DOE | Hybrid | Oldham
An excellent opportunity for a competent, committed HR professional to join a global manufacturing organisation currently seeking a HR Administrator. An exciting organisation with a busy, welcoming office environment.
The perfect role for a proactive, customer-focused, highly organised and detail-oriented administrator that possesses excellent communication and people skills and has previous experience in a HR Administration role.
Potential for development and growth opportunity.
Your New Role
Within your new role, you'll be joining a HR team, providing a responsive, customer-centric first line of HR advice and support to the business for general HR enquiries in line with the policies and procedures. Under the direction of the HR Manager, you will administer HR processes aligned to the associate lifecycle, including recruitment, probation, merit review, talent management, starters and leavers amongst other responsibilities!
Some of your main responsibilities;
- Liaising directly with associates and managers to provide first line HR advice and guidance to the business on all general HR queries, policies and procedures
- Dealing with all aspects of the new starter process, including production of offer letters, contracts of employment and setting up electronic new starter files
- Working closely with the Payroll team to ensure starters, leavers and pay changes are processed accurately and on time
- Maintaining and updating the HR systems (HR Select and Peoplesoft) ensuring data integrity and adhering to deadlines
- Recruitment administration including arranging interviews and updating the applicant tracking system
- Producing reports from the HR systems on an ad-hoc and scheduled basis
- Managing the HR inbox, responding to or re-directing enquiries to other members of the team as appropriate
- Providing administrative support for employee relations issues such as setting up meetings and taking notes in meetings e.g. Attendance management and disciplinary meetings
- Supporting the delivery of HR processes including performance appraisals and merit review
Qualifications and Requirements
- Experience working in a HR administrative role
- CIPD qualification or working towards one would be advantageous
- Must be proficient with the full suite of Microsoft office programme including Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Word
- Experience of HR systems such as PeopleSoft and Select HR would be beneficial
- You will be an adaptable, flexible team player, able to operate in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken English skills
- High energy level and the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail is critical
- Deadline driven, with a strong commitment to deliver promises on time and in full
- Competitive salaries
- Yearly bonus opportunity
- 25 days Holiday plus Bank Holidays (33 days in total)
- Private Healthcare
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Opportunities to travel and work at our global sites
- Community involvement and volunteering events
- Free parking
- Subsidized staff restaurant
- Plus others
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us directly. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion regarding your career.
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Apply for HR Administrator
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert