- Henlee Resourcing
- Swindon, England
- £22000 - £26000 per annum + Excellent benefits + Flex / Hybrid
- Closing date
- 20 Mar 2023
- Local & National Government, Military & Defence, Not for Profit/Charity, Public Sector, Social Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this leading Business based in Swindon to recruit an experienced Payroll Co-ordinator, initially for 6 months, with a strong likelihood of becoming permanent.
You will work as part of a team responsible for the accurate and timely production of the Payroll, in accordance with internal procedures and statutory regulations. This is an opportunity to be part of a dedicated team that is committed to performance and improvement, delivering a service to be proud of.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, assisting in the preparation, completion and validation of payroll for c5000 employees.
- Input data into the payroll system with a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Working to strict pre-set deadlines, in accordance with Payroll Procedures
- Process manual calculations of pay, as required; including correct application of Income Tax, National Insurance, Pension Contributions, Court Orders and any other statutory / non statutory deduction
- Ensure information held is current and accurate, enabling other departments to provide statistical data
- Maintain confidential records, both paper and electronic, for all employees in accordance with both Company and Statutory regulations.
- Manage employee queries, providing a clear and concise response within agreed timescales
- Provide query resolution in verbal and written format, ensuring a professional service at all times
We are looking for a "hands on" candidate who has some experience working within a busy payroll environment, ideally with some knowledge of Pensions, Tax and NI compliance/legislation.
It is essential you can demonstrate attention to detail with a flexible "can do" attitude and be able to work to deadlines and under pressure, especially at month / year end. You will also possess a good level of competency with Excel.
If you are looking for a challenging role and can demonstrate the above capabilities, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
What Make Us Different
We have worked hard to integrate our business into the community we serve, because we believe that to deliver service excellence to our clients and candidates, we must have a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing HR professionals today. Through the CIPD events we support, host and sponsor, we have developed a strong network, and through our commitment to achieving a genuine match between candidate and role, we have cultivated the trust that wins us recommendations to fill vacancies and find new roles. We are genuinely invested in our candidate’s success, not only because our business depends on it, but because we recognise the difference we can make to someone’s life if we help them secure a new start, a big promotion, or the work-life balance that they’ve been dreaming of.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert