- Hays Human Resources
- London, England
- Up to £45000.00 per annum
- Closing date
- 28 Mar 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Compensation & Benefits
Benefits Advisor for a globally renowned insurance company- incredible career progression opportunities
The company- A world-renowned global insurance company operational in over 35 countries, you will be working for a market leader and recognisable name.
The role- The company is looking to hire a Benefits Specialist who will operate in the UK and Europe market and be based in London. They are looking for someone to assist in rebranding and revamping their benefits provision. You'll need to bring fresh new ideas and a collaborative, dynamic attitude to the team.
You will be responsible for:
- Research on the benefits market and tailoring the programme to include new developments in the space
- Maintenance of benefits records on Workday and ensuring records are updated and accurate
- Assisting with queries, complaints, and suggestions from employees
- Re-enrolment in schemes such as pension provision
- Document and maintain benefits processes and ensure they are kept up to date, including producing reports
- Support with the annual UK and European benefit plan renewals such as Life Assurance, Income Protection and Private Medical Insurance.
To succeed in this role, you will need:
- Prior experience of benefits administration
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Exposure to International Benefit Administration - advantageous
- A proactive attitude- seeking and suggesting betterment of processes
Desirable other skills:
- Ability to speak a second European language
- Experience of utilising Workday for Benefits Administration
At Hays, we know that finding the right role at the right time takes careful consideration. As lifelong career partners we’re with our candidates each step of the way.
Whether you’re seeking a job for right now, a career change, or to move up the career ladder, we have the expertise, the up-to-date knowledge, connections and training to help you get where you want to go.
Providing an unmatched wealth of jobs across industries and professions, using our insights and market leading salary checker, employer relationships, pathways and support, we bring roles that challenge and excite you.
And it doesn’t end there. Our expert consultants are here to help get you more than your next job – offering training and upskilling via our free-to-use My Learning platform.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert